Join The Bright Culture Team!
Who We Are
To be a transformative force in learning — in Singapore and the world.
Bright Culture constantly innovates the classroom to make the study experience fun, inspiring, and enriching, to transform and elevate the way learners learn — and in the long run, the way they live.
To become the top-of-mind learning brand in Singapore — for students and parents alike.
With its differentiated learning experience — a combination of the best classrooms, the most
competent and motivating teachers, the most effective methods, and the most helpful tools — Bright Culture is set to become the name that’s most preferred by students, and most trusted by parents.
Who We Are Looking For
Are you considering a career in teaching and education? Have you tried teaching and are truly passionate about teaching? Do you gain an immense sense of satisfaction when your students improve their grades and confidence?
We are looking for committed and passionate tutors and interns to join our Academic team on a full-time or part-time basis.
Technical Teaching Skills
- Be able to identify and deliver the key learning outcomes for every topic quickly and effectively to minimise the unnecessary amount of time spent on lesson preparation
- Learn about the common misconceptions that students have that cause them to not score in school examinations/national examinations for every topic
- Learn about the use of key scaffolding questions needed for every topic to engage and sustain students’ interest in learning
- Learn about the use of different questioning techniques for students from different learning backgrounds
- Learn about key answering techniques that students need to do well for each topic.
- Learn about key examination questions and application questions for every topic that teachers need to prepare students for.
- Key videos to use for each topic to help students visualize their learning and be able to break down concepts easily for students
Chemistry Practical Skills
- How to teach both theory and practical lessons to students
- How to conduct practical lessons and key practical learning points to highlight to students
Relationship Management Skills
- How to engage and increase the learning interest of students in a group setting
- How to teach Science and Chemistry easily to students so that your students can score
- How to build rapport with students and improve your lesson delivery both in an individual and group tuition setting.
- How to handle students with diverse abilities in learning and be able to cater lessons for students of different abilities.
Classroom Management Skills
- How to differentiate and prepare your lessons for individual and group tuition settings.
- How to differentiate and prepare your lessons for students with different learning backgrounds e.g Olevels/IP students
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Hi!! Here’s my honest feedback: i really enjoyed all the 10 lessons i attended because the teacher (ms bernice tay) went through the notes very thoroughly and explained the concepts very well! The notes given were neat and concise too, very helpful for answering questions! + they were coloured YAY 🌈 Ms Tay’s teaching made me less afraid of chemistry too HAHAHA 🤣 i already recommended Bright Culture to my friend because i felt that others would also learn a lot there :)) on a side note the other teachers like ms anna and mr benjamin and another 2 teachers (i’m not sure of their name ) were really patient and helpful too! 😄👍
DAWN ONG YIRONG Student 2019
The class was really good! I learnt a lot and the teachers were all so friendly and interesting. Didn’t feel tired a bit and I now have a better understanding of chemistry. I also love how the teacher would connect chapters together. Very fun! Glad i saw their ad on instagram 🙂
I attended the crash course and it was incredibly helpful!! it was thorough, engaging and the content was covered fully in every lesson. it has definitely made me understand the concepts better
At first I was actually dreading the crash courses bc they were so long but they were actually super helpful and fun! Didn’t feel exhausted after 5 hours of the module and practice! 🙂 the Teachers are also all super nice and i like how even though it’s in a big class they still go by to each student individually to help them out, and even if you don’t know how to do the task assigned they don’t get angry at all!! 😮😮😮 overall bright culture super good 👍👍👍 thx!!
really good and cohesive notes++teaching! never understood until i joined the crash course. love the teachers and they are all friendly and experienced. highly recommend to people struggling with chemistry and need to understand quickly!
the crash course helped me understand electrolysis and organic chemistry so much better. the lessons were engaging and interesting!